You might be here because there is something about you on Google that people might come across that you wouldn’t want them to see.
This could be an ugly picture you posted a long time ago that you have no way of deleting. It can be records about you when you were younger that might get you into trouble.
You might also come across personal information like your home address and phone number — things you don’t want the public to know.
In other words, knowing things like how to remove personal information from the Internet or simply how to remove your name from Google is vital these days of cancel culture.
That is to say, that’s why keeping tabs on yourself through Google Search engine is so important. You can find tons of sensitive personal information about yourself. Information that you would have never known was public if you know the right ways to search and what to look for.
What you can do to keep a low profile:
It is no longer a secret that our information on the Internet are passed around and sold.
Certainly, if you are over the age of 18 , there is a public record of you from dozens of government organizations and databases.
These public records are — for the most part — available online. If online, search engines will eventually pick up these personal information.
If you really want to be out of the public’s eye and off the grid, here are some things you can do to avoid having your public information out:
- Never get on the Internet without quality VPN active.
- Avoid arrest
- Use cash instead of banks, credit cards, etc. Even cryptocurrency is being monitored.
- Stay away from Facebook, Google, and any form of social media.
- Only use encrypted email, and be sure that others only communicate with you via encrypted email.
- Don’t use a smartphone. Good luck with that one.
- Only work very low-profile jobs.
- Never do anything of note, so the news and newspapers ignore you.
According to their help centre, they recognize that sometimes you may want a way to remove content about you that you found on Google Search. In limited cases, Google may remove links to the information from Google Search.
Whether you want to learn how to remove yourself completely from the Internet or just how to remove your name on Google, this might help you.
Here are personal information that Google will remove:
Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms.
- Firstly, Google can remove non-consensual explicit or intimate personal images from Google
- Also, Google can remove involuntary fake pornography from Google
- Thirdly, Google can remove content about me on sites with exploitative removal practices from Google
- Additionally, Google can remove select financial, medical and national ID information from Google
- Lastly, Google can remove “doxxing” content — content exposing contact information with an intent to harm
The best company to remove your information from the Internet
Keep your personal information safe from those who want to profit out of them or even harm you.
The Internet has a way of storing every single personal data from you that you or other people might have uploaded or input on the web.
There is a company that can help you remove your personal information from the Internet: All Of Your Data.
For example, All Of Your Data can work with you to remove your name on Google. They can also remove that embarrassing video of you when you were 15. There are personal information about you that you don’t want future employers or future partners to see.
For only 10$, All Of Your Data will work alongside you to ensure that you have a private and better online presence.